Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WEDNESDAY WIT AND WISDOM


Cute scene as we were driving out of the neighborhood this morning.  As we paused at the stop sign, a young mum crossed the street in front of us.  She was wearing her running gear,  pushing a stroller which was in a horizontal position.  What made us chuckle was this sweet little Chihuahua sitting on the end of the stroller, like a hood ornament on a car.  It was focused totally on the journey ahead, but perhaps also the baby's protector, out of sight behind its erect little body inside the stroller?  Very cute picture, wish we could have taken a photo, so I have no photo for you (except for the online one that I found above).  A short story to share with Wednesday Wit and Wisdom.  Not much wit and not much wisdom but at least it's Wednesday.

You can visit Linda Kay's Wednesday, Wit and Wisdom if you click here.

12 comments:

  1. This is an adorable story, Denise.It may or may not be Wit or Wisdom, but it is Worth While. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet story and I had to laugh at 'at least it's Wednesday'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cute dog you've shared. I've seen little pups perched on top of strollers as you've described. They look so cute on their perches too. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for mentioning Pixabay. What a wonderful resource. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes indeed, as cute as can be! Thanks for the share Denise, it made me smile.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the wit is perfect because i smiled really big when i saw this cute face. and i can see the mom and stroller to..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in, Denise, and such a great story about the dog in the stroller. Funny that he was sitting up front like a hood ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chihuahua on the stroller does sound really cute. Love the horses and fences. I really like the side background for this new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!